How to prepare your quilt:
* Your quilt backing & batting must be 4-6 inches bigger than your quilt top on all sides.
* Your backing can be pieced, if necessary. I recommend pressing the seam open.
* Quilt tops with borders that do not lay flat will be returned unquilted, or, I will add a fee to remove & reapply your borders, if you prefer. Please use this tutorial to achieve flat borders.
* I carry many kinds of batting on rolls, or you can provide your own. Please keep in mind that packaged batting often has permanent folds that will make your quilt look uneven.
* I use the same color thread on the top & the bottom, with the exception of clear thread.
* Do not baste the layers of your quilt together. Each piece wil be loaded separately on my frame.
* If your quilt top and/or backing are directional, please pin a note marking the center top on each part.